- Obtaining a valid VAT number from the customer.
- Confirmation that the customer’s warehouse is able to process shipments from international trucking companies and is equipped with a lift gate to unload products.
- Purchase products from GreekFoody.com. Our customer service representatives are ready to answer any questions you might have about any of our products and their availability; pallet numbers and transportation; or acquiring product samples.
- Once pricing and transportation are agreed upon, and the customer’s order is placed, a deposit of 30% of the invoice total is required, prior to shipment.
- When the shipment is ready, a customer service representative will inform the customer via email with photos of the shipment pallet(s). Upon receipt of this email, the remaining balance, 70% of the invoice’s total amount, is required.
- Once payment is received, the customer’s pallets will be shipped. A GreekFoody.com customer service representative will then email the customer shipment confirmation, including carrier information, and if possible, the driver’s contact information. The shipping company will then phone the customer one day prior to delivery of their shipment.
- Once the customer’s shipment arrives, and before signing the CMR, we require the customer to thoroughly examine each pallet to ensure the customer’s order has been received in full. In the rare case of damaged or missing products, the customer must write, directly on the CMR, a detailed description of any and all missing and/or damaged products, along with the customer’s signature.
- At this point, the customer’s order process is complete. GreekFoody.com is always available to answer any questions our customers may have, and we look forward to serving you in the future!